Scope of Application
1.@Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2.@In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Application for Accommodation Contracts
1.@A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
1) Name of the Guest(s);
2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
3) Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No.1.); and
4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2.@In the case when the Guest requests, during his stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph 2 of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.
1.@A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
2.@When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest's entire period of stay by the date specified by the Hotel.
3.@The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as stated in Article 12.
4.@When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, this shall apply only in the case where the Guest is informed by the Hotel about the specified date by which the deposit is to be paid.
Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit
1.@Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
2.@In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
1.@The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
(1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
(3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to the Guest's accommodation;
(4) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(5) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the Guest's accommodation;
(6) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, disfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes; or
(7) When a person requesting Hotel accommodations is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests. (When the provisions of Article 5 of Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance are applicable)
(8) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be detected as a member of or be linked to a crime syndicate, organized crime groups or any antisocial organizations.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
1.@The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
2.@In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
3.@In the case when the Guest does not appear by 8 p.m. of the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified of it) without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel
1.@The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
(1) When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to the Guest's accommodation.
(2) When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(3) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the Guest's accommodation;
(4) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
(5) When a person requesting Hotel accommodations is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when a person is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests. (When the provisions of Article 5 of Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance are applicable)
(6) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires.)
(7) When the Guest can be detected as a member of or be linked to a crime syndicate, organized crime groups or any antisocial organizations.
2.@In the case when the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the future during the contractual period which he has not received.
1.@The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation;
(1) Name, age, sex, address, and occupation of the Guest(s);
(2) Expect Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
(3) Date and estimated time of departure; and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2.@In the case when the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms
1.@The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from noon to the next noon. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
2.@The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows:
@@P. Up to 3 hours: 21% of the room charge;
@@ Q. More than 3 hours: 100 % of the room charge.
0bservance of Utilization Rules
1.@The Guest shall observe the Utilization Rules established by the Hotel and
posted within the premises of the Hotel.
1.@The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Hotel are as follows. and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided. notices displayed in each place. service directories in guest room and others.
(1)Service hours of front desk, cashier's desk,etc
A. Closing time 1:00a.m
The front entrance is locked after 1:00a.m. Please use your card key and enter from door beside the front entrance.
B. Front service 24Hours
2. The businese hours specified in the preceding paragraph are subject to temporary chenges due to unavoidable causes of the Hotel. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
Payment of Accommodation Charges
1.@The breakdown and method of calculation of the Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached Table No.1.
2.@Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by means other than Japanese currency such as traveler's cheques, coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
3.@Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him/her by the Hotel and are at his/her disposal.
Liabilities of the Hotel
1.@The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and / or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in case where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
2.@The Hotel has received the gFire Prevention Safety @Markh(Certificate of excellence of Fire Prevention Standards, issued by the fire station). Furthermore, the Hotel is covered by a Hotel Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fires and / or other disasters.
Handling when unable to provide Contracted Rooms
1.@The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted room(s), arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
2.@When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made not with standing the provisions of preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparation. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodations due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel will not pay the compensation fee to the Guest.
Handling of Deposited Articles
1.@The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss,breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report its kind and value but the Guest
has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limit of 150,000 yen.
2.@The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, for articles of which the kind and value have not been reported in advance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limit of 150,000 yen.
Custody of Baggage or Belongings of the Guest
1.@When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in case when the Hotel has previously consented to the request beforehand, such as baggage shall hand over to the Guest at the front office at the time of his/her check-in.
2.@When any of the baggage or belongings of the Guests is found left after his/her check-out, and if its owner is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of such effect and ask further instructions in case when no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner or when the owner is not confirmed, the Hotel shall keep the article for 7 days including the day of its finding, and after the lapse of this period, the Hotel shall hand it over to the nearest police station.
Liability in regard to Parking
1. The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel,
as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not.
However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard the management of the parking lot.
Liability of the Guest
1. The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Waiver for Computer Communication Services
Please be aware that Guests are liable for any use of computer communication services from within the Hotel. The Hotel can not be held liable for any possible damage that may be caused by a systems failure or any other reasons while the computer communication services are being used. In addition, the Guest may be required to compensate the Hotel and third parties for any possible damage caused by acts that we judge to be an inappropriate use of our computer communication systems.
Attached Table No. 1
Caluculation method for Accommodation Charges, etc.(Ref. Paragraph 1 of
Article 2, Paragraph 2 of Article3 and Paragraph1 of Article12)
||Tax Culculation ( a.b.c )
|Total Amount be paid by the Guest
|a. Consumption Tax
b. Accommodation Tax
@ Hotel Room Charge
(per person, per night)
@ Between\10,000 and\14,999
@ 15,000 or more Tax\200
When (1) is less than \10,000 Tax free
(3)Meals & Drinks and
|c. Consumption Tax
Remarks of Attached Table No. 1 :
\10,000 of b. : Tax Exemption
Those charges are subject to change to revisions of the Tax Laws concerned.
Attached Table No. 2
Cancellation Charge for Hotels (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6 )
Cancellation of Contract Notified
|Contracted Number of
||1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
||9 Day Prior to Accommodation Day
1 to 14
15 and more
1. The percentages signifies the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
2. When the number of days contracted is shortened, cancellation charge for its first day shall be paid by the Guest ragardless of the number of days shrtened.